Thursday, December 20, 2012

Magical Photo Frame

Hi, Mee Foon here again.   Today, I decided to attempt a little magic.  I came across this simple and yet elegant photo frame in Ikea but thought it was such a waste to house only a photo in it.   
So, a little help from the magical drill and a few metal parts, I turned the back easel panel into a door.  
And then, poof! The photo frame became a keepsake box.

This photo frame will house the wonderful memories of the time I worked in London.

The back panel which contains the easel is transformed into a door.


And it opens out to an album.   Hopefully, this gives you an idea on maximizing your investment on the photo frame.   My next attempt is to create some "pop-up" embellishments for my current in-progress album.  Do join me in my next update on 2nd of January 2013 for ideas to zest up the mini album.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!! 

No comments: