Monday, March 11, 2013

Layout: Loving Tea Time

I have to admit that I am a perfectly posh tea and scones girly inside. One of my favourite indulgences is a good afternoon tea at a pretty cafe.

I was very pleased when I found a delightful array of restaurants in Bangsar that were located in a serene, breezy part of the suburb without the hustle and bustle of crowds. It was the perfect place to unwind with a cup of tea.


This layout uses a lot of vintage feminine elements and I admit: I went a little crazy with the stamped butterflies. The chipboard pieces are new from Prima at Papier and trust me: are an absolute gorgeous must-have for your scrapping stash!


The swirl die is also a great for your embellishment arsenal and its from the new range of Cheery Lynn dies at Papier. There's some great nifty new things in the store so do be sure to stop by.

Have a gorgeous day, everyone!

Products:
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Prima Poppies and Peonies mask
  • Kaisercraft Secret Admirer scalloped cardstock
  • Kaisercraft 'Flame' paper (also from the Secret Admirer collection)
  • Prima flowers in teal
  • Prima 'Divine' chipboard pieces
  • Prima 'Divine' cameo stamp
  • Melissa Frances teapot and cupcake embellishment
  • Distress ink in tattered rose
  • Kaisercraft basic rhinstones and pearls
  • Cheery Lynn mini fancy swirl die
  • Butterfly stamp from IndigoBlu
*All items, save for the butterfly stamp, are from Papier (available while stocks last).

**P.S. I apologise for my camera/photography skills. I promise the colours are much nicer in realtime!

No comments: