Thursday, March 28, 2013

You Make Life Beautiful - a 12x12 layout

Hi there and happy Thursday! Yeap, it's Thursday and weekend is just around the corner. Oh no! And the school holidays is almost over ? How fast time flies..
Today, I want to share a simple 12 x 12 layout. Here, I have used stencils, paints by Rangers, metal embellishments and flowers by Prima, crocheted motifs ( my Mom made these ), buttons, some chipboard stickers and vintage ephemeras. I have applied distress paints on the metal embellishments as well as on the flowers.
I have also used watercolour pencils (Faber Castell) and Martha Stewart paints in blue and dilute with water to create the effect below. Both ways are easy enough and gives rather a similar result.

OK folks! Gotta go now. I'll be staying for another term with Papier.

Until then, take care and keep on crafting!

See ya'.

No comments: