Thursday, April 4, 2013

4 x 4 accordion mini journal for Boy

Hello peeps! Happy Thursday! Sharing with you a 4 x 4 mini journal / album suitable for boys. Most of the items are from my April DT kit and it comes with lovely Echo Park papers and similar theme layered stickers. For the front and back cover, I have used zutter 4x4 chipboard piece, which also in the DT kit for this month. It's so cute and cheap too!

Other things that I have used in here and not from the kit are the Kraft papers to create the accordion base, buttons, stamps, twine, washi tapes, ribbon lace, blings and Velcro strap.

I secured the accordion Kraft papers together with washi tapes from Bella Blvd. They are new items at the store! Check it out! The front and back cover wee painted with Glimmer Mist new range of colours from Tattered Angels; also new in the store! They are selling fast!

Few more collage photos to show you how I worked out each of the pieces.
You see, I have also used Webster's Pages blings below. All these layered stickers, blings, ribbon laces creates dimension to my accordion mini journal. Great!
A ribbon lace on a boy's page is OK for me.

OK folks! That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Most of the items are available at the store!

See you next time!

 

 

No comments: