Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Guest Designer - Chris Lim

Introducing our April Guest Designer, Chris Lim.



Hi! I'm Chris Lim, a stay at home mom to three grown up boys and have been blessed with a beautiful granddaughter.

I started scrapbooking in 2009 and it has become my passion ever since. I am more of a layout person as I love capturing pictures of special moments and scrapping them. I love adding details and depths to my creations and as most of scrapping buddies will know, my colour palette is soft pastels (in short - Shabby Chic).

I would like to thank Papier for having me here as their Guest DT and am glad that I can share my work here with other avid scrappers who share the same passion.



She's sharing a gorgeous layout made with materials from Prima - Pattern Papers, flowers, Resin, Blings, kaisercraft pattern papers, Bella BLVD Feathers,  Cotton Gauze and Chipboard Stickers. 

all available at Papier now

1 comment:

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Beautiful layout Chris! Love the intricate clustering! :)