Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello Girl Deco Art

I was not entirely sure what this was supposed to be when I started making it. All I knew was that the sweet dresses on the line from Echo Park's Sweet Girl paper just needed to be framed. It was what it was meant for.

The cute Holly Hobbie (and I was a big Holly Hobbie fan as a little girl!) stamp finishes it off quite nicely. The frame is painted in Martha Stewart paints (which I have yet to get over!) and decorated with doily stamping. Everything inside the frame is just basically cut up paper.


All I can say is, it looks good on the bedside table with my antique-y clock.

Products:
  • Ikea frame*
  • Kaisercraft Dec 25 paper (yes, Christmas paper!)*
  • Holly Hobbie stamp*
  • Martha Steward paints in Bubblegum and Sterling
  • Bella Blvd crochet heart
  • Echo Park Sweet Girl paper
  • Prima 'Divine' chipboard pieces
  • Kaisercraft basic pearls
  • Copic markers
Save for items marked *, all others available from Papier whilst stocks last.

No comments: