Tuesday, February 8, 2011

'Fun Time together' LO by Rosa

Happy Tuesday scrappers! Its 8211 today. Aha, another one of my favourite number. February is the month of LOVE. Can you feel the love? This is what I came up with for Papier's DT project this week. I scrapped pictures of me and my son, we were doing some painting, somehow we got distracted and we ended up painting each other instead. FUN! This pic is taken in 2005. We LOVE art, we love to create and its fun!



For the base, I used October Afternoon pp and to add colours to it, I stamped the bg with distress inkpad, directly stamp the inkpad onto the pp. Some close up shots....



I used the Big Kids Slice Design card to cut out the robots, stamp onto it & distress it with distress ink.



I used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens and dab it with distress ink.



I love Tim Holtz dies! I cut out the chipboard using TH Gadgets Gear dies and enhance it further with different kind of techniques to achieve different kind of look & texture.





Thats all from me today. Have a nice day, happy crafting.

Slice Design Card : Paper Reverie, Big Kids, Remember This, Wedding, Words & Expressions (Family).

Materials used: October Afternoon pp, Echo Park pp, Plain cs, TH Gadgets Gear dies, Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens, Hero Arts stamp, Clear Embossing Powder, Distress Ink.

1 comment:

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey beb..this is tdf!! So much technique n medium in one lo..fun..fun..fun!!!