Monday, February 21, 2011

'My Fav Boys' Layout By Amelia Khalik


Another month is passing us by. February is coming to an end, and soon i'll be posting for March. Still i've got more to share. There's only one kit left at the store for you to grab. This time i'm sharing a layout of my two fav boys in my life.



Using the lost and found papers,  i misted the background with a dash of bright colour. I wanted a masculine look for the layout and hence misted close to the papers. The effect is what you see on the background.  The bird and the cage is die cut from cardstock and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I love those banners on the papers, a good way to use it as a title. The rest of the embellishmenst can be found in the kit.


Have a productive week ahead. Thanks for looking.

No comments: