Tuesday, February 22, 2011

'Love of my Life' -Tag mini album by Rosa

Hey LUV! Today is 22211. Time flies isn't it. March is fast approaching. Speaking of which, am excited to share with you the kit for next month, but that got to wait till next week! So, keep an eye on this.

For Papier's DT project this week, I did a mini album 'Love of my life'. Its a chipboard album. I used Tim Holtz Tag dies to cut the chipboard for the base shape. I luv stamps, be it rubber or clear and I used it to embellish my projects, most of the time. Presenting my chipboard tag mini album, it's nothing fancy just a simple mini.... by a simple me.



















Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

Slice Design Card : Wedding, Remember This.

Materials used: October Afternoon pp, Making Memories pp, Plain cs, Tim Holtz Tag dies, MM embellishements, Kaisercraft Clear stamps, Maya Road clear stamps, Hero Arts stamp, Prima flower, Pearl Brad, Rhinestone, Ice Stickles, MS Puncher, Glossy Accents, Ribbons.

No comments: