Monday, February 14, 2011

'Princess' Layout By Amelia Khalik


Happy V Day readers!! I'm sure everyone has dinner plans for tonight. Whatever it is i hope you received lots of love today. Still playing with the Feb Kit 'Catch Me If You Can'. If you have not got yours perhaps you would want to make a stop at Papier, besides they have plenty of new arrivals.


This week layout is my favourite among others. I heart the MME pattern papers so much! It's so beautiful and just like my previous layout i keep the papers as it is, not even a spray mists anywhere in the page! However i add layerings behind the photos and i fussy cut the dress form from Lost & Found Madison Avenue papers.


Part of the manufacturers label is used in this page too. Can you spot them? Hehehe. See pictures on top and below and you know what i mean.


That's all from me today, till next week. Have a great day...:)


No comments: