Tuesday, February 15, 2011

'Soulmates' LO by Rosa

Hey LUV! Its 15211 today. How's your V day celebration yesterday? Hope you celebrate it with lots of luv, be it in whatever way. This month is the month of love and my DT kit from Papier is filled with lovey dovey stuff ie the papers, the colours, the embellishments....

For Papier's DT project this week, this is what I came up with, picture of me and my other half. Some close up shots...



The alphabets for 'soulmates' is cut out from Noel Slice Design card and I added glossy accents to it.



I cut out the middle part of the MM Heart Doile pp and raised it up with foam dots. I also added glossy accents to the dots on the heart.





Another version of my handmade flowers (cut out from the Slice Design Card). I stamped 'love you' around the page and add red stickles to the small hearts.



The sentiment is from Kaisercraft clear stamp. I stamp it at the corner of the page and added glossy accents to it.

Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting!

Slice Design Card : Wedding, Remember This, Noel.

Materials used: Making Memories Heart Doile Diecut Je t'Adore pp, Making Memories pp, Plain cs, Kaisercraft Clear stamps, Maya Road clear stamps, Prima flower, Pearl Brad, Rhinestone, Ice Stickles, MS Puncher, Glossy Accents.

No comments: