Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Altered Wooden Wall Frame by Rosa

Hola crafters! For Papier's DT project this week, I altered a wooden wall frame. Its a simple, straight forward project. This is what I created.



I cover the wooden wall frame with gesso, then I apply Tim Holtz Crackle Paint, put it aside to dry.



I did some stamping and masking onto the background pp. I stamped the designs onto a plain cs, cut it out and adhere it with foam dots.



I embossed the bird with Zing embossing powder, stamped the bird cage with TH script stamp, added some pearls to it and finish it off with my handmade bloom.



Hope you like it. Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

Materials used: Pink Paislee pp, Distress Ink, Tattered Angels Stencils, TH Dies Caged Bird, TH Dies Elegant Flourishes, TH Stamps, Dear Lizzy + American Crafts Clear Stamp, Gesso, Crackle Paint, Hero Arts Pearls, Stickles, Prima Lace, Wooden Wall Frame

No comments: