Tuesday, April 5, 2011

'Cheeky Boy' LO by Rosa

Hey hey! It's April and a new DT kit from Papier for me to play with. I had fun playing and creating with the Basic Grey Curio pp last month. This month I got the Pink Paislee pp and no fussy cutting involve this time around so I make my own embellishments using Slice.

This is what I created...



No fussy cutting this week, I did masking instead. I embellished the LO with cut-out designs using Slice.



The stars is from Basic Elements Slice Design Card. I cut it out, distress it and stamp on it.





A simple, fast and straight forward LO from me this week. Give it a try. Its fun to make your own embellishments and that's the reason why I love Slice. I can cut-out the designs that I want, anytime, anywhere.

Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

Materials used: Pink Paislee pp, Plain cs, Bazzill cs strips, Jennibowlin button chipboard, Tim Holtz Mask, Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Scrollwork Dies, Pink Paislee Element Stickers.

Slice Design Card: Wedding & Basic Elements.

No comments: