Monday, April 18, 2011

Story Layout By AK


Happy monday!!! I'm glad i am so much better this week after weeks of coughing. I'm here to share another layout that i did with my dt kit. I have a confession...i hardly journal on my lo. That's about to change here! lol. I decided to do a long story of my girl and my hope and dreams of her. I figure i dont want to stick to only a certain ways of scrapping and would love to try everything out there.


I hope you like this little changes that i'm going through in my scrapping phase and style. This piece is straight forward by nature. My main concern apart from highlighting my photos is the journalling. Dont be afraid to try and get out of your comfort zone. If previously you always play with paint and embossing, why not try something clean and simple or perhaps if you've always been a fussy cut scrapper, try the rest for a change. That's what i like to do besides, scrapping is a hobby and i like to have fun and enjoy the process.


Stay positive always and you'll be amazed at the outcome. Okay too long a ramble? Material lists as follows.


Pattern Papers: Pebbles Inc Happy Go Lucky, Tickled Pink & Delightful
Flowers: Prima
Stamp: Unity Stamp Our Life Story
Embellishment: Pink Paislee Artisan Element, Ribbon
Medium: Alcohol Ink, Ice Stickles, Glossy Accents, Versafine Ink.

No comments: