Tuesday, April 19, 2011

'Never Say Never' LO by Rosa

Today, I'm sharing with you another LO that I did with the DT kit from Papier. Again its a simple LO that I created. I must say, my DT kit this month is quite challenging for me, as there's no pp that I can fussy cut. (Yup, am still in that fussy cut & layering phase). Been bitten by the bug! Hahaha...

Oh oh... Few more days to go to Justin Bieber's Concert! I'll be going with my two kids. Gonna have a Bieberific time! That explains the title for this LO, Never Say Never. LOL...

Let's move on to the LO I did with my DT kit this month. This is what I created... I apply gesso all around the plain cs, then I apply Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint (Clear Rock Candy) on it, heat it with a heatgun and swipe some distress ink onto it.



I used the negative from the Stars Design that I cut out for my 'Cheeky Boy' LO few weeks back. Waste not any papers!



I stamped the bg randomly with Hero Arts Starburst Lace stamp. Apply the rub-ons onto transparency, cut it out and use foam dots to give it a raised effect.



I used the Cuttlebug Quilled Rose/Carnation Kit Dies to create the quilled flower. Its easy to do.



Its simple right? Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties! Oh, I can't wait for the Justin Bieber's concert this Thursday! Bieberific time! Never Say Never!

Materials used: Pink Paislee pp, Plain cs, Bazzill cs strips, Jennibowlin button chipboard, Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Frame Dies, Pink Paislee Element Stickers, Prima swirl with white lace, Sassafras Lass rub-ons, Basic Grey Curio pp.

Dies: Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplate dies, Cuttlebug Quilled Rose/Carnation Kit.

1 comment:

Christene said...

heehee..my 11 yr old is excited about going as well. All that crowd is too much for me though. Lucky for me I got her young and single aunt to go with her and her cousins.LOL !