Tuesday, April 12, 2011

'Sweetie' LO by Rosa

Hey you sweeties! I'm back with another LO for Papier. I'm loving the Pink Paislee pp. The colours are simply gorgeous. You can get the pp from Papier and check out the new arrivals. Its yummylicious!

This is what I did for this week.



My handmade blooms cut-out using Slice and I added Jenni Bowlin chipboard button in the center. The Bazzil cs strips makes it a lot easier to add that little extra touch, I glue it to the side of the photo. To glam it up, I used the Prima swirl with white lace.



The Prima lace is so cute. Luv the colour! I tuck it underneath the pp. Again, I'm using the packaging, I cut-out the design from it.



Very easy and simple to do. Hope you give it a try. Till then, have a nice day and happy crafting sweeties!

Materials used: Pink Paislee pp, Bazzill cs strips, Jennibowlin button chipboard, Prima swirl with white lace, Pink Paislee Element Stickers, Prima lace, Sassafras Lass rub-ons, Button.

Slice Design Card: Wedding.

1 comment:

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

What gorgeou layout. Absolutely precious!!!