Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A 12x12 Layout

Hi All! Good day to you! Today, I'll be sharing a simple 12x12 layout using Webster's Pages & Graphic45 papers, washi tape, flowers from Prima, metal buttons, journalling cards, rub-ons and bits of everything else.
I have also used Martha Stewart's white texture effect onto a stencil, let it dry and then applied slight some distress inks onto it.
If you need a subtler effect for your embellishment; in my case is the flowers, try using some tulles. I think it works for me here. Lol!
It's a pretty simple layout using my DT kit for November; mostly all except for the metal buttons, flowers, leaves and tulle.

A photo or a caption can be added onto the space below; just on top of the washi tapes. A small or big photo is entirely up to you.

Until then, see ya next time! Ciao!

-Nida-

No comments: