Monday, November 5, 2012

Life Is Good Layout


Hello Nov! I have a love and hate relation with the raining season. Love because i get to used up all these cool looking sweaters I've been hoarding for ages, hate due to the crazy traffic! Yes, for some reason we always have congestion and traffic jams during the rainy season. Anyway with the cool weather outside i get to create more! Confined to my own home most of the days i get that extra hours to scrap to my heart content.



Here's my recent layout using my Dt Nov kit. Layout of moi using Webster's Pages Pattern Papers, Graphic 45 PP's, Prima Flowers, Paper Doilies, Mists, Corrugated Board, K&Co Metal Art, Prima Say It in Crystal, Prima Velvet Trinkets, Prima Wood Buttons and Webster's Pages Mini Messages.

All materials is available at the Papier Scrapbook store. Here's wishing you a good day ahead. Take care all...:)


No comments: