Saturday, November 10, 2012

Little cart @ Jewellery Box


Hi there, I am back again with another creation. Time really moves fast.

The raining season in year-end keeps on slowing down my mood that it was just yesterday, I managed to complete the little cart that I could think of. It looks a little vintage as I am inspired with the vintage style lately.

Thank goodness that now I can see the noon bright sunny day again after the blow of gloomy dark clouds away.


I love to handmade myself on the roses with a kinda satisfaction with most of handmade items.




Here you go with this little cart, that I made it into jewellery box and you can make it as a gift!

Supplies:

Handmade roses (small and fabric-big)
Webster's Page Paper
Queen lace Cherry Lynn Die-cut
Oliver Leaves Cherry Lynn Die-cut
Ribbon
Marianne Creatable Baby Die-cut (Wheel)
K & Company Embellishment Sticker
Prima Marketing: Embellishment-Wood Button Heart
Leaves- paper cut from Graphic 45
Pink Pearls 
Ice-cream sticks
Chipboard


Thanks for viewing and enjoy the weekend and upcoming holidays.


No comments: