Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hi, this is Mee Foon here.  I am very honoured to be part of  Papier design team which consists of so many creative and talented individuals.   Today, I have two projects to share with you.

My first one is a ribbon storage.  Ribbons are just yummylicious and my collection has been growing and hiding away in big plastic containers.   Finding the right one to be used for my project has becoming a time consuming mission.  The latest Graphic 45 Bird Song collection gave me an idea to house them for easy access and safe away from DUST.  Plus, I can turn them into beautiful display.
3D birds and flowers made from air dry clay and Bird Song papers.


My second inspiration came from Graphic 45 Ladies' Diary collection.   It was such joy to relive my childhood days . . . . . playing with dolls.




I am still contemplating on what to house inside the cabinet.   Meanwhile, there will be more "renovations" (new furniture, light fixture, etc ) and perhaps getting some clothing to fit my current "naked" dress form.   Stay tune and check out the new Doll room next week at Papier.   Please also feel free to comment or suggest any "renovation" ideas.

Happy Scrapping : )


No comments: