Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Helloooo....


Yay!!  I've got meself my very first Project Life Kit!  I'm starting with my Clementine Starter kit & black binder and got myself extra journaling cards and Big envelope pockets.  Can't wait to start my very first pages with my newfound love- washi tapes too.  But first I've got to get organised.  Am organising my photos and will start printing them on my Photosmart soon.  I've been told that the Canon photo printer works wonders too, so I should dust off my unit and try getting it to work again. 

Well, here's a really inspiring Project Life artist for me at the moment.  Sorry, I have none of my own to share just yet but Leena Loh who is currently DT for Scraplicious, Singapore, has been kind enough to allow us to share some of hers.  Do visit www.findingnana.com for more.  And huge thanks to Leena for sharing ("Great sharing!" - these will probably be words from my kids' teachers at school)

If you need an excuse to start Project Life, today is IT!

Meanwhile, we're searching for artists to dedicate themselves to our Project Life Design Team starting Jan 2013.  Email us your interests and project portfolio as well as a short intro about yourself at papierlove@gmail.com if you're keen.  If you have already started Project Life, and wish to share your inspirations with our readers, feel free to email us a page or two and tell us your story. 

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for WEEK 2 of Countdown to Christmas PROMO.

Live life, love life!
Macy

No comments: