Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Altered Project by Rosa -Dec DT 3rd Challenge

It's 'Papier's Dec DT Challenge' with a lil twist. The third challenge is an altered project and to include / use any of the items from the list of supplies.

I love to recycle, in fact I try to recycle whatever and whenever I can. Do you remember my altered cereal box mini album? You can read about it HERE.

For Papier's Dec DT third challenge, with same concept in mind, RECYCLE!



I used the top part of a PIZZA BOX.



This is what I created with the Pizza Box. It's a wall hanging deco. Love to CREATE, ART, always, imagine, dream.



Cover it with gesso. Once dry, paint it with TA Glimmer Mist, leave it aside to dry. Then lightly apply another colour of TA Glimmer Mist -lightly & randomly. This will give you a nice 'marble' effect.



I used the TA Regal Classic Accents Stamp to add some patterns to the background. Tear some pp and paste it randomly onto the box.



For the TH Tattered Florals, I mist it with TA Glimmer Mist, jazz it up with Stickles and layer them together.





I used distress ink to colour the 'CREATE' chipboard.



I cut out the pp and layer them using foam dots.



I raised the alphabet A, R, & T, so it becomes CREATE ART.



That's my take for the Papier's Dec DT third challenge. Thanks for looking and don't forget to RECYCLE whatever you can.

Note: Don't forget to vote for your choice of DT at Papier's blog. To vote, go to the top page of the right column.
Did you know that TWO lucky voters who voted for the winning DT will win a little RAK from Papier? More details HERE
.

Materials used: Pinkpaislee pp, American Crafts pp, Making Memories pp, plain cs, Prima Flowers, My Mind's Eye Bohemia Embossed Chipboard, American Crafts Thickers, Ribbon, Rhinestone, 'always' chipboard, TH Tattered Florals Dies, TH Wings Angel Dies, TH Crown Dies, TA Regal Classic Accents Stamp, Gesso, TH Distress Ink, TA Glimmer Mist (Spanish Moss & Mustard Seed), TA Glimmer Glam (Copper Kettle & Tutu Pink), Ice Stickles.


No comments: