Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"Always Together" layout by Amelia Khalik


Hello...I'm back for Dec posting. I am sure you guys are aware of the Dec challenge for the DT's. We were given a very interesting kit to work on with additional items to be incorporated into our projects, needless to say it was a 'Challenge' alright! Hehehe.


So without further delay the first project is a layout of my favourite person, yes my kids! lol. I tried to use as many items required into the layout namely Prima Build A Bauble Stamp and Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Dies among others. I stamp and cut out the leaves and flowers from Prima clear stamp on Making Memory Noel pattern paper. I used the green colour side of the pattern paper because i wanted to add a little green into my layout.


Adding a glossy accents to a stamped image add a little dimension to the whole look too. A lot of pop up dots to create a 3D effects and i tear pieces of pattern papers, ink the edges and randomly paste it across the pages, The rest are just fussy cutting.


Material lists, Making Memory Noel pp, Pink Paislee Love Letters pp, Prima Flowers, TH Tattered Angel Dies, Deco Art Acrylic Paint Turquoise Blue, Prima Build A Bauble Stamp, TA Screen Print Classic Accent, Ice Stickles, Distress Ink, Lace, Wood Flourish, Pins and Glossy Accents


P/S: To vote kindly go to the top page of the right column.

No comments: