Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Be Merry Be Bright" Swing Card by Rosa -Dec DT 2nd Challenge

Hey hey! Its the second week of the Papier's Dec DT Challenge with a lil twist. The first challenge was to do a LO. For this week @ the second challenge is to do a card and to include / use any of the items from the list of supplies.

This is my take for this week challenge. Its a swing card. A simple swing card. Very simple!


The Front


The Inside


To create the Santa Claus, I used the Slice Noel Design Card- I used red cs to cut out the base shape of Santa, then I cut out white cs using the layer setting and glue it ontop of the base shape. The presents, I used MS puncher (GIFTS). I punched the plain cs, cut out the presents to separate it, I then layer them using foam dots and add stickles to it.


The embellishment is cut out using Slice Noel Design Card and I stamped randomly on to the background.




Back



Thanks for looking! Have fun decorating your christmas tree and wrapping up presents! Til then... HoHoHo....

Materials used: Plain c/s, MM Noel pp, Dear Lizzy pp, Scenic Route pp, MS puncher (Gifts), Prima Clear Stamps (Build-A-Bauble), Slice Noel Design Card.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely awesome!