Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Climb Layout by Rosa -Dec DT 1st Challenge

Hey hey! Happy December to you! As you may already know, for this month we were given a challenge. It's the 'Dec DT Challenge' with a lil twist. You can read more about it HERE. To vote for your choice of DT, go to the top page of the right column. The first challenge is to do a LO and to include / use any of the items from the list of supplies.



Am sure we all love stamps. Who doesn't right? They're irresistable. I embellished my LO with the Prima Build-A-Bauble stamp set.



Stamps + mediums = FUN! I used the mediums to colour my stamped image. I stamped the pattern onto a plain cs, colour it with the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist & Glimmer Glam and cut it out. I was inspired by Miley Cyrus's song -The Climb. I love the song, the lyrics is so meaningful.

I used plain black cs for the base of my LO coz I want the stamping effect to stand out. This is what I came up with.





I used TH Decorative Accents dies to cut the grungepaper then embossed it with TH Regal Flourishes embossing folder.



Love the glittery effect and the colour mixtures of Glimmer Mist & Glimmer Glam.



That's all from me this week. Do try out the Glimmer Mist & Glimmer Glam. Thanks for looking!

Note: Don't forget to vote for your choice of DT at Papier's blog. To vote, go to the top page of the right column.
Did you know that TWO lucky voters who voted for the winning DT will win a little RAK from Papier?


Materials used: American Crafts pp, Plain c/s, American Crafts Thickers, Prima Clear Stamps (Build-A-Bauble), TH Regal Flourishes embossing folder, TH Grungepaper, Prima Butterfly, MayaRoad Flower pin, Rhinestones, TA Glimmer Mist (Mustard Seed & Spanish Moss), TA Glimmer Glam (Tutu Pink & Copper Kettle).

No comments: