Friday, April 6, 2012

Card incorporated with photo frame

Hello there!



My name is Peck Ching and blog name is Janetcraft.
I am delighted to be selected as DT Papier, starting in April'12.
I would like to thank Macy for having a great honor to make me be part of Papier DT.
I got to know firstly in cardmaking from a friend who bought and showed me the cardmaking magazine.
I was too fascinated and dashed to find out more about this. Lots of research have been done and of course spending some money really making things move...to get into this hobby! 
Since then, I have been keen in making papercraft actively starting year 2008.
I have been sharing many of my projects where you can take a look in my blog

With my first contribution, I am making a project of a card with photo frame with measurement (6" x 6").
Now herego with my project;


Supplies: Hero arts stamp (Bicycle); Pattern paper; self handmade flowers; blink on flower; Spellbinder die cut heart and scallop heart; Marianne Design Die; Papertrey bloom die cut; MS border punchers; cardstock; ribbon; Copics; Distressed Ink.

At the right side of the window, I leave it empty for reservation in placing a small size photo (2' x 2.5').
As you see, I made 4 types of flowers - roses, daisy, hydreangea, bloom with blink.

I self cut the little hut with red felt heart and the bloom. About the little roses and hydrangea, I punch them and incorporate all into 3D flowers with copics colors.

Thanks for staying and reading. Happy Easter and have a good weekend!

No comments: