Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Layout - Mesmerising Cairo

Hi peeps,
Just a clean and simple layout from me this time. The papers from Webster's pages - Sunday Gathering explains it all. Less is more..however this is as less that I could do. LOL Believe me..my fingers were itching to splat some texture paste and medium on the LO but simplicity rules!


The picture also commands for no frills please..I just love the background showing the Great Salah ad-Din Citadel in Cairo, Egypt that was first built around 12th century..The architecture was simply breathtaking...



Have a great week ahead friends...XOX

  Material's List
Papers by Webster's Pages - Sunday Picnic Collection
Embelllishments - Doily Flowers by Jenni Bowlin
Amy Tangerine's  Fabric Border Stickers
Studio Calico's Wood Veneer Alphabets

No comments: