Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Journal series



Happy Weddnesday everyone! Today I want to share a journal that I did using kraft paper. I tied up the whole pieces with just a leather string.

The edges of these papers were distressed using Ranger's distress inks. I have also added Viva Decor ink on few pages to give a bit of highlight.

Inside, I have placed cut-outs on words of wisdom with stamping as well as few chipboard stickers. I have purposely leave a lot of free space for journalling.

Come over to Papier to view more of the this simple journal. Most of the products I have used here are also available at Papier.

Materials used:

Kraft paper

Pp: Graphic 45

Book tab: Graphic 45

Embellishments: Tim Holtz Ideology ( Trinket pins, baubles and facets)

Chipboard stickers: Prima

Die-cuts: Kaisercraft

Ink: Ranger, Viva Decor

See you again next time. Ciao!

Nida

 

No comments: