Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wall Deco " Mama..You're Special and I Love You"

Hi crafters ! Here's a sneak peek of a very special project that I'm working on for a very special person in my life, my mother.


My mother used to be a working mom and I remember how I wished that mom could  have a few more days off from work just to be with us. I 'love' to be having fever or flu just because I knew then that she'll be home to attend to me and all the nonsense that I created to get her attention. LOL. She's actuallly the wind beneath my wings..always telling me that of course I could do this and that. In fact she's the one who taught me sewing..when I was 10 years old. I remembered that I offered my mom's "Jade Queen -Singer " sewing machine to my BFFs and surely few needles were broken. Sorry again ..mom. As I was away from home -  boarding school + college..I missed about 9 years being with her. After college was when I got a bit more time with mom..I could recall vividly the afternoons we spent sewing together...owhh those days were so precious to me. With a cup of tea and laughs..we sewed mittens, table cloth, baju kurung and so on. Thank you mama..for believing in me and I love you mountains :))


Okay..before I get sob..sob..and turn this post into a short story...Details on this project will be out soon. Do check with Papier Store if you wish to learn to make this for that special someone in your life. We'll be learning more on metal embossing and alcohol inks. I've chosen the latest papers by Webster's  Pages..I hope you will able to make that someone special SMILE !

XOX

No comments: