Sunday, June 23, 2013

June GDT - Sabrina Sulaiman

Introducing June Guess Designer


Hi there! I am Sabrina, and my family and friends call me Anne.  I usually go by my full name unless it is taken.  Anyway, I have always enjoyed playing with papers and scissors.  Paper crafting has always been my main pastime and I always feel that paper crafting is the cheapest therapy. I started to become active in card making and creating layouts after blogging about scrapbooking at my humble abode http://sabrinascrapbook.blogspot.com/.  

I am currently on Design Team for PaperCraft Scandinivia, a manufacturer of beautiful scrapbook products from Sweden. After a while I admit I enjoy making cards/tags and scrapbooks the most. I am not exactly into complicated techniques but you will find lots of layers and pretty flowers in my project.  Also, I love white to bits. I think by now, I am certain that I will design and play with papers forever. THANK YOU Papier for having me this month to guest design :)"

Sabrina created two beautiful projects a card and a tag using Glitz Design Papers.









 Amazing layers and color combination from this talented lady. Thank you so much Sabrina, your work is an inspiration to us. 

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

Such gorgeous cards! Love all the beautiful layers and flowers. :)