Thursday, June 6, 2013

Maya Road Kraft Envelope Mini Album



I'd like to share a mini using Maya Road Kraft Envelope. I love the thickness of the envelope and decided to do a mixed media background using Gesso, Texture Paste, Prima Mask and Perfect Pearl and Pattern Paper.



Due to the mini size i kept the embellishment simple using Bo Bunny Buttons and Rub Ons, Prima Flowers, Maya Road Vintage Wood Tiny Ruler and Linen Mini Banner Pieces, Washi Tape, Corrugated Board and Prima Pattern Papers.



I aways love layering and clustering and working on a limited space is fun and challenging at the same time. I'd like to have my photo's as a focus point and try to keep my embellishment at one corner. The end result is a cute little mini that doesn't take up space in my craft room yet interesting enough to share with friends and family. :)





No comments: