Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Map of my world

I really do love the lilybee design map paper. It made the perfect backdrop for a picture I took at Edinburgh Castle last year. It was my first trip to Europe and it was an experience I am not to forget soon. 

In my DT kit this month I found a Martha Stewart paint bottle. I love these - as a base and now as a spray mist. It's simple to make and you can customise how thick you'd like the spray to be. I wanted a thicker spray so I mixed one part paint with 4 parts water in a spray bottle along with crushed glitter eyeshadow(!). The eyeshadow replaces the perfect pearls and rather well I might add. It gave the spray a truly iridescent finish. But I also mixed it up with a Tattered Angels Mist in cocoa.

Have fun making your own sprays!

Products used:
  1. Lilybee design paper "Destination Landmark"
  2. Kaisercraft postmark stamp
  3. Prima postcard stamp (Fairy Rhymes)
  4. Maya Road linen mini banner
  5. Martha Stewart white texture
  6. Marthe Stewart paint in tiger lily
  7. Prima Poppies and Peonies mask
  8. MT envelope washi tape
  9. Tattered angels spray mist in cocoa

No comments: