I really do love the lilybee design map paper. It made the perfect backdrop for a picture I took at Edinburgh Castle last year. It was my first trip to Europe and it was an experience I am not to forget soon.
In my DT kit this month I found a Martha Stewart paint bottle. I love these - as a base and now as a spray mist. It's simple to make and you can customise how thick you'd like the spray to be. I wanted a thicker spray so I mixed one part paint with 4 parts water in a spray bottle along with crushed glitter eyeshadow(!). The eyeshadow replaces the perfect pearls and rather well I might add. It gave the spray a truly iridescent finish. But I also mixed it up with a Tattered Angels Mist in cocoa.
Have fun making your own sprays!
- Lilybee design paper "Destination Landmark"
- Kaisercraft postmark stamp
- Prima postcard stamp (Fairy Rhymes)
- Maya Road linen mini banner
- Martha Stewart white texture
- Marthe Stewart paint in tiger lily
- Prima Poppies and Peonies mask
- MT envelope washi tape
- Tattered angels spray mist in cocoa