Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Oh Snap!


Hey there crafty people! Sharm here to share a layout with you'll. This time, I'm using yummo papers by Lily Bee (gotta love the designs!!), Webster's Pages & Bo Bunny Cardstock stickers

I usually make really feminine, shabby chic projects..but my DT kit this month encouraged me to explore new horizons! I still havent let go of the layers that are often seen on my projects. Only this time, instead of shabby chic, I have clean and simple.


Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: *Lily Bee, *Webster's Pages
Stickers: *Bo Bunny Cardstock Stickers
Embellishments: *Maya Road Wooden Ruler, *Resin by Webster's Pages
Paint: *Martha Stewart
Butterfly Punch: Ek Success
* : Indicate that they're available at the store

Basic Instructions:
1) Cut out cardstock in 3 sizes, 3x3, 3.5x3.5 & 4x4. Layer them with patterned paper and chomp off the corners
2) Arrange them in random order on the patterned paper that's to be the background
3) Adhere photo, followed by the stickers and Maya Road wooden ruler
4) Adhere some butterflies and on the centre, affix the camera stickers
5) Lastly, dilute some Marthe Stewart paint in water and using a straw, tap off splatters of paint all over the layout. Then, hold the layout upright so that the paint drips down



No comments: