Friday, June 28, 2013

PROJECT LIFE UPDATE FOR JUNE 2013


Hai Hello there Crafters and Friends, its Kk Aini again. My apologies I did not update this project life sample last friday. Please be informed that there will be a PL crop session with me at Papier Love, The Curve tomorrow from 11am to 12.30pm....

As you can see below, this time I used the Becky Higgins PL 6X6 pockets. I kind of like them coz there were more space to work with. Complementing the whole 2 spreads with BoBunny set of papers, rubons, stickers and trinkets... I had lots of fun and realized how easy it was, they just jive....Also theres a dash of cameo cuts.....the frames KISS and XOXO and the butterfly on the 1st page. 

On the 2nd page I used the same pattern paper as the background for all the 4 pockets. See what I mean by they all "jive" together.....










1st Page






2nd Page




However you could also use another plain colored paper to underlay the stripe pattern paper I used above to separate the pockets, I just slot in the striped papers at different directions.

So.... its been a while now this PL have been in the market, I still find them easy and theres a lot more to explore....HAVE FUN and C YA.....Bye......Love KK Aini.


No comments: