Thursday, December 1, 2011

20 Ideas to Celebrate!

Ho ho ho...

Pardon for the slight delay in posting.  Here's some quick greetings I made for some special someone(s).  Using the latest MME Lost & Found 2 papers & diecuts, Prima flowers and MM embellies from my stash, these were easy to work with and gave me that sparkling effect I so love for Christmas.  I borrowed the pop up idea from Jaz's class before and here's my simple card series. 










ok, these lil cards turned up slightly bulky so I gave them away in a nice lil box with a little goodie.  Pardon my rusty fingers but I had much fun making these.  I hope you will too, as this is the season for giving and what is more special than giving away something handmade, precious from the heart!

Happy holidays!

..nothing gives me more joy, than when my lil girls say "nite nite Mommy, I love you"... even after having gone through a not so peaceful day (u can imagine what goes on in a household with a 3yr old, 2 yr old and 6 mths old)...
yet, continue to create, enjoy & be free!
Macy :o)

3 comments:

Liza Yahya said...

These cards are stunning !!

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey look...when she creates she does it in style!!! wtg Macy!!! :))))

Macy said...

awwhh Thank you for your support ladies. *shy shy*