Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ATC ( Artist Trading Cards )

Happy tUeSdAy everyone..

For this week, I would like to share few of the ATCs that I made incorporating papers from my DT kit. You might be wondering where the papers are..ha haaah. You will only find them on the titles of the ATC. So its just a small fussy cut huh..of  MME's State of The Heart. Don't fret because I'm in the midst of  preparing something..hopefully BIG next week..stay tuned.


The techniques used are mainly applying  texture paste for the first layer and then rubbing chalk paints. I like how the colours blend and dance on the craft paper.


The ATCs are then given a coat of  Mod Podge as sealer. If you love paints like I do...check out the new paint sets and cool tools by Martha Stewart that just arrived. Thanks Martha for making my painting journey a bLiSs :))

No comments: