Monday, December 12, 2011

'Yes Boss' Layout By AK


Hello scrappers, happy Monday. I'm back to share more projects with you girls. This week I've created a layout using my Dec kit. Instead of the usual, I've decided to play with a Paper kit that's available in store. Some of you might have seen a kit before and perhaps thought it would limit your creativeness. Rest assured it wont! lol. I'm about to show you this coming weeks with more crafty projects coming your way.


For this layout i used a white cardstock for the base and built my page by layering few pieces of pattern papers. I misted the background using sequin waste as masks and Tattered Angel spray mists. The paper flowers is created using a 1' circle punch. Let me know if you're interested to know how i did that, i'll post a tutorial should there be demand. Lastly i journal a short story along the edges of the large square paper.


Material lists: My Minds Eye-Love Me Do Paper Kit, Brads, Tattered Angel Mists, Glossy Accents, Circle Puncher and Making Memory Letter Stickers.



No comments: