Saturday, December 31, 2011

Papier Design Team Jan-Mar 2012 - Inaz Jamaluddin

Introducing Inaz as our new Dt team for Jan-Mar 2012. Here's a short info about her.


Hi everyone,

First of all, I’m proud and honored to be part of Papier’s DT. It is such a great pleasure. Thanks Macy fo the opportunity!!

Since this is my first post in the blog as DT, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and share my passion in scrapbooking/crafting. My name is Shafinaz and you can call me Inaz. I’m from Klang and currently attached to a Company as HR practitioner. When I’m not at work I will be doing what I enjoyed most – scrapbooking/crafting.

It’s all started a year ago and I became totally addicted to it. It makes my memories alive and I get to be creative and innovative. And above all, I get many new friends who have the same passion as I am. As a new comer to scrapbooking/crafting, I get most of my ideas and inspiration from magazines, blogs, online forum, manufacturer’s websites and many more. Not forgetting my nephews and nieces who have always been my inspiration and favorite scrapping subject.

I’m thrilled and excited to be part of the team and I look forward to meeting with all of you.
Cherished the moments as they too, become memories.

Inaz

Welcome on board Inaz, we are excited to have you with the rest of the team and looking forward to your creations...:)

No comments: