Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Layout - "Goofin Cousins "

Hello all..

Please bear with me..for some reason I could'nt crop my photo ..yikes! Still figuring out why my 'buddy' turn away from me ..lol. This time I used most of my papers from "State of The Heart" kit by My Mind's Eye. Pretty straight forward technique used here.


Simple backdrops are created by just tearing of few papers and layering them for that 3D effect.


Have you got the New Arrivals from Hero Arts? I heart this "Watch Gear" cling stamps. First I stamped on the background. Next I stamped on another of my favourite paper and fussy cut the gear. Last..using 3D dots I stick the fussy cut on top of the stamped background. Tada..


If you are still wondering how..drop by Papier on the 24th December for the Make and Take session. We'll show you how okay..You get to bring home a gorgeous card!! Sooo save the date :)))

No comments: