Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Card Ideas - and a very simple one! ;)))

 Hi there and Happy Wednesday everyone! This week I'm doing a simple card with some of the materials from my DT kit. This card comes with a 'latching mechanism' (Lol!), well basically I've used 2 eyelets and brads and a lime twist to secure the card openings together. That's all! Hope you like it! 

And don't forget on our newly established ATCs group here at Papier. We will be leaving our ATCs at Papier and you are most welcome to swap with us! Just remember to leave your particulars behind your ATCs so that we know who you are! ;)))

 

 

 Materials used:

Base card: American Crafts

Pp: My Mind's Eye

Brads: Momoyo

Diecut flower: Glitz Design / Kaisercraft

That's all from me this week folks! Till we meet again, same time and same place! Ciao! 

No comments: