Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Layout - Write Your Own Story

Hi scrappers..this week I wish to share with you a layout that I made using canvas. This time I thought of creating my own background. I love the raw grains of the canvas and chose not to hide them behind a primer. So bye-bye to gesso..I diluted Martha Stewart paints namely " Jonquil " and "Sea Lavender" and painted on the canvas. 


Can you see the canvas's grains above ? Next, I stamped randomly using my fav Studio Calicos stamp.


I love the simplicity of this LO. This is as simple as I could scrap, lol !


Yes..I still need my blooms :))


Have a blessed week ahead friends. Scrap it ! XOX

2 comments:

Nida Razali said...

yess..you are defintely right! i love the grainy texture of canvas too! This layout is perfect to showcase it!!

Amelia Khalik said...

Awesome layering and clustering KL. U know i love em!!! :))))