Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You Are My Sunshine - a 12 x 12" layout

 Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I want to share just a simple 12 x 12" layout. The papers that I have used here are from my DT kit and I started off by misting the white card stock with Glimmer Mist. I have cut out several thin strips from Lime Twist by My Mind's Eye and weaved the vertical and horizontal strips together. I have also gone a bit further by twirling few of its ends.
 I have used few clouds die-cuts from the Maya Road shadow box kit ( also sold at Papier recently ) and applied white texture mixed with blue paints, which are both from the Martha Stewart (MS) paints collection. For the sun, I have applied MS paint as well on a perfect circle and later created the rays by using the liquid pearls by Ranger.
Well, what can I say, I'm sure all of you can whipped this one out in a flash! Easy, eh? :)
Materials used:
White card stock: from my DT kit
Pp: Lime Twist by My Mind's Eye
Mist: Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
Paints and white texture paint: Martha Stewart
Ephemera Tickets and die-cuts shapes: Maya Road shadow box kit
See you again next week, same time and same place!
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Liza Yahya said...

Such a cute LO..love the journaling along the borders :))

Amelia Khalik said...

Waahhh can add weaving some more!!! Awesome!!! :))))