Thursday, February 2, 2012

"Happiness" - A Scrapbook Layout


Happy Thursday everyone!

 I've just noticed that today’s date is 2/02/2012…nice! 

It has been a busy week for me. But guess what??Another long weekend is just around the corner…Yabedaabedoo!!!!! More crafting and resting!

OK, this week I will be sharing another layout. I have worked on one of my  favourite paper from Melissa Frances - Flora for this layout. The design and colour (combination of light pink and blue) of the paper is so so sweet.

To add colours to the layout, I have added hot air balloons design which I cut from another paper (My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Collection - Out of the Blue).I have also layered some patterned papers (from Martha Stewart & Pink Paislee) in the layout. 



For embellishments, I used ribbons with buttons (Momoyo/ my DT kitfor January) and also  flowers from Prima Flowers. The wording stickers (Happiness/ I Love You) are from Daiso.  


Not to forget, Tim Holtz Ideology - Game Spinners.


Banner from Hambly Screenprints.


Ice Stickers from Ranger to give some highlights on the flowers.


Last but not least, photo of my nephews and nieces..They have been my favourite subject in many of my crafting project. Thank you guys...you bring "HAPPINESS" into my life.

That is all for this week. Till we meet again next week with another project from me. 

Happy Crafting & Happy Holidays!

- Inaz -

Materials List

Melissa Frances Flora (Paper)
My Mind's Eye Out of Blue "Smile" Float (Paper)
Martha Stewart Craft - Doily Lace 
Pink Paislee Junque (Paper)
Distress Ink 
Hambly ScreenPrints - Banner
Tim Holtz Ideology Game Spinners
Prima Flowers - Coiled Pearls Grace
Daiso/ DT Kit January  - Ribbons
Momoyo/ DT Kit January - Buttons
Making Memories - Heart Metal Stickers 
Daiso - Wording (Sticker)
Prima Flowers - Coiled Pearls Grace
Ranger Ice Stickles - Crystal Ice

3 comments:

Nida Razali said...

Sweet layout! Love the hot air balloons...

Amelia Khalik said...

So much details to see..love the prima blooms!!! :))))

Liza Yahya said...

Love those hot air balloons and banners :))