Do you find you sometimes scour the oddest places to find bits and bobs you can use for papercrafting? Flea markets are great and I especially love second hand book stores. I found a lovely, yellowing book on poetry and paintings depicting love in a secondhand bookstore and knew it would be just perfect to be turned into something crafty.
This month's DT kit featured a lovely chipboard album seemed to be just the base I was looking for: to be turned into a tome on love!
My first ever effort at a mini album: Art and Love.
It's such a chock-ful of 3d elements that it can barely keep closed!
The paint even worked great on the plaster flower Melissa Frances embellishments!
The item list is going to be long so bear with me!
1. Martha Stewart paint in metallic copper, metallic rust and pearl holly berry
2. Webster's Pages petite papers (In Love, Palm Beach and Game On - Feb DT kit)
3. Melissa Frances Rose Flower embellishments (Feb DT kit)
4. Kaisercraft pearls in copper
5. Kaisercraft metal key embellishments with epoxy stickers
6. Tim Holtz stamps (nature's discovery)
7. Prima Almanac journaling cards
8. Kaisercraft Basics rhinestones
9. Liquid pearls
10. Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Frames dies
11. Tim Holtz bird in cage die
12. Zing! Metallic Gold and clear embossing powder
13. Distress embossing powder
14. Black lace ribbon*
15. gold leaf embellishments*
16. Cameo cabochons*
17. assorted satin ribbon*
(Save for the last four items marked*, all items are from Papier - whilst stocks last)