Thursday, February 14, 2013

For Keeps - an envelope album

I was given this envelope mini album to play with and what came immediately into my mind was how great this would be to keep for my PL photos once I get them printed. It would be a nice temporary storage until I have the time to arrange them all in my PL's album.

The album comes with 7+ 1 rectangular envelopes; perfect for the 7 days storage plus 1 more envelope where you can keep photos in random order of the days.

Papers, mini album, journalling tags and acrylic sheet are from the DT kit for this month and a bit of left overs from the previous months.

Below are peeks of how the inside looks.

If you like the papers and the journalling tags, you can get them at the store.

I have used distress inks by Ranger on a stencil for the envelope below. Add on my own handwriting. Lol! The alpha stickers are from Webster's Pages. Also available at the store! Punch? Well, it's by Martha Stewart and yes, you can find them all at the store too!

Thanks for stopping by! Have fun crafting!

 

No comments: