Friday, February 15, 2013

Project Life - My lil angel nieces

Hi peeps,

Gong Xi Fa Cai :)

I hope you have had a fabulous Chinese New Year celebrations or a good holidays. And lots of good food, get together with loved ones, catching up with old friends plus gifties cum Valentine celebrations yesterday.

As for me, I balik kampung to Sitiawan to spend time with family and as for Valentine, mine was rather eventful, including a trip to the archery centre :).. A fun day, no doubt ... and well all these will be perfect moments to be cherished and documented in project life.

However, for my Project Life today, I will be sharing today an after Christmas lil party where my angel nieces came by for a visit. I know it seems so far away, but it twas only a month and a half ago lol. Had such a lovely time with them. This two pages are all about their visit and the things that we did and enjoyed together. Precious!

I hope you enjoy them. :)

a little close up...
 the second page 
... close up...
my angels {heart}

So make sure you come by and join us for our Project Life crop sessions on Saturdays @ 11am. Join us in creating your memories and sharing of ideas. Call Papier Love to book a spot and join us today :). Lets craft together !

Materials
Project Life Album by Becky Higgins
Sleeves from Becky Higgins
Melissa Frances die cuts
My Mind Eyes Lost & Found embellishments
embellishments from stash


No comments: