Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Power of Dry Embossing technique

Hi, Mee Foon here again.  Happy Chinese New Year to fellow friends who celebrate this festive season and  an amazing holiday for everyone.

With Valentine around the corner, I made a card on the "LOVE" theme.  It is a quick and easy card and I must give the credits to my cute embossing folder.   As the background is filled with the embossed hearts, I kept the decoration to minimal.   It never cease to amaze me how one roll through the big shot machine can create such beautiful and deep embossed images with the Sizzix embossing folder.

Inside the card, I also embossed one side of the writing space with a notebook lines.   However, I have to admit my photography skill did unjustly to the image.  Do come to Papier to check out the beautiful notebook lines in person.
Supplies:
  • Sizzix Valentine Set #3 (656508)
  • Sizzix Collage & Notebook set (656647)
  • White and Pink (Pearlized) Cardstock
  • Felt
  • Metal Tricket
  • Ribbon

Stay tuned for more creation using the dry embossing technique.  Also look out for upcoming demo sessions on using paints (by our amazing DT Nida) and embossing technique (by yours truly).

Happy Scrapping....

No comments: