Wednesday, November 2, 2011

20 Ideas to 2012!

Hi all,

I'm so excited to share this news! For the next 9 weeks, we will be featuring 20 project ideas from various Guest Artists to celebrate the upcoming festivities and to welcome the year 2012!

The features are randomly planned and in no particular preference or order, however we have requested for each Guest Artist to showcase their current favorites. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you whom have so kindly accepted my invitation to post your creations on our blog and to share with our readers, your personal inspirations and ideas to end the year with a creative splendor. The same goes to our all our Guest Artists whom have been featured in our blog.

I would like to say a big big 'Thank You' to our DT's, Amelia, Rosa, Sharm, & Liza, for all their hardwork & beautiful contributions and for enlivening our blog with their wonderful projects & posts. Not forgetting their support of all Papier events whether in-store or on the blog- without them which would not have been possible.

Last but not least, a huge 'Thank You' to all our readers and blog followers for their support and continuous support, comments & participation in our blog contests, posts and etc. We have much more planned for the year 2012, whether in-store or on the blog, and look forward to seeing more familiar faces & blog entries in 2012!

As a token of appreciation, I would like to be the first to start this chain of posts, "20 Ideas to 2012!", therefore, following this post will be one of my most recent projects. I hope it will inspire you a little if not more, to create something fun & perhaps special for your loved ones this coming festive season!

Hurrah! I actually managed to create a little something in-between my round the clock feeding & mothering duties. I'm so happy! :o)

Life is an inspiration on its own
Live life, be inspired!

=) Macy

No comments: