Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Family" layout by Liza Yahya

Hellooo friends,
It's my turn today to inspire you..yes! It's very lacy and lacy. The sweet pink paper by Melissa Frances goes in harmony with my photo. I punched it using my favourite MS punch and placed the frame on top.  


I applied primer on the IKEA frame. To make it more fun..I simply placed some lace from my stash and applied gesso again..I just love the effects.


Some of the laces and the cute doll are gifts from friends. Thank you y'all..I really treasure them. That's why they are on this LO.


A close-up on the multi-levels of layering : )


I let the lace wonder and drop from the frame..


I hope you like this lacy entry by me. Toodles and have a great crafty week ahead : )

Materials List
Paper by Melissa Frances
Laces - own stash
Stamp pad - Versa Magic , Sea Breeze
Die Cutes - Melissa Frances , 5th Avenue
Doilies - own stash
Flowers - Prima Marketing and own stash

2 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Beautiful work KL! Love the laces!!! Gorgeous!!! :))))

Chris said...

Beautiful layout!