Monday, March 26, 2012

6'x6' Acrylic Deco


Hello everyone, happy Monday. Yesterday was awesome! I'd like to thank all of you who came for Papier ATC's Crop Party. It's been a fun day trading Atc's with you and i look forward to more meet up in the future.


Sharing my project for today. Lately i've been drawn to Mix Media that i can't stop making a mess at my project and that means messy craft table, messy chairs and yes messy me! I caught paint in my hair a couple of times too esp when i tend to splash everything across my projects! lol.


Material used: Arcylic Block, Gesso, Lace, Melissa Frances Embellishment, Prima Flowers, Buttons, Prima Chipboard Stickers, Pearl String, Cotton Gauze, Paper Clip, Clear Bead Embellishment (From local shop), Paint, Mists, Doilies and Seam Ribbon. 


Thanks for dropping by today. Take care...:)

xoxo

Amelia

2 comments:

Kim C said...

Ooh, this is soooo pretty. Always like mixed media artwork! Where did you get the clear crystal embellishment, KL or PJ??

Amelia Khalik said...

Hi Kim, Thanks for ur lovely comment. I got mine from a local shop that sells malay bridal wedding items at Shah Alam infact you can get it at any similar shop in PJ and KL (mostly jln Tengku Abd Rahman). Hope that helps...:)))